QA Software Engineer
Location: Madrid, Spain
Department: IT & E-Commerce
You will join an innovative aeronautical company, with a multicultural environment where you will get to play out your skills. Join this new adventure and come to work in Alcobendas (Madrid), with offices very well connected both by car and public transport.
As a QA Software Engineer you will:
- Oversee the company software development processes of multiple projects and identify.
risks in the certification plans.
- Ensure the production of all certification outputs.
- Approve or identify deficiencies in the production of the artifacts required in DO-178B/C standards.
- Assist in the development of test procedures, instrumentation, and configuration
definition to perform the test within the constraints of the test plan.
- Design small pieces of software, scripts and tests.
- Use analytical tools to verify the software code or models.
- Manage risks/opportunities and the resolution of issues associated with certification.
You are the person we are looking for if:
- You have a Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related engineering subject with proven experience in software development.
- You have 3+ years working in software development for aerospace, automotive or railway industries.
- You have experience writing software standards and processes.
- The company you will be working for is based in Alcobendas (Madrid).
- You will have a stable position with a permanent contract.
- You will work full time with flexible hours.
- You will have a competitive base salary.
- You will be part of a dynamic and multicultural environment.
- Day one Standard Health Benefits for the candidate.
- Day one 6€/workday for restaurant ticket.
- English lessons.
- Wellness 300€ refund (Gym membership).
- Monthly in house Mesaje available.
- After 90 days then they have Flex Renumeration for transport, restaurant, enhanced health benefits, daycare, etc…
(+34) 93 231 00 00 (Ext. 242)