District Sales Manager
Location: Sant Joan Despí, Spain
Department: Marketing y ventas
Our client is a a global leader in water, hygiene and energy technologies with its offices in Spain located in Madrid and Barcelona.
What will you do?
- Take responsibility for the retention of customer accounts
- Facilitate the implementation of Good Sales and Service Practice in the team.
- Take responsibility for the creation and/or implementation of agreed and documented Service Level Commitments (SLC).
- Working relationships within the area team.
- Show leadership in all directions; to your team, to your peers and to your manager.
- Develop the sales team to ensure that they are able to deliver against and exceed sales targets and KPIs.
- Leading on communication, action, behavior and holding the team accountable for safe working practice, compliance to safety rules and the required reporting.
- The setting of team member’s annual Sales targets and KPIs.
- The development of key skills and capability in the team in relation to new account gains, account management and service delivery.
- Driving the team in added value selling to gain new accounts and to retain and grow existing accounts.
You are the person we are looking for if you have:
- A Bachelor's Degree
- Excellent written and spoken English and Spanish (the recruitment process will be in English)
- A proven track record in sales delivery, generating new business and account management, along with a strong commercial awareness.
- Strong leadership skills with experience in leading and developing sales teams.
- Senior stakeholder management skills
What we offer:
- Competitive salary and benefits including benefits package and company vehicle
- Excellent career development opportunities, both in Iberia and internationally where available.
- The opportunity to work for a leading global organization with ambitions to grow
T: (+34) 91 590 04 31 (Ext. 201)